We are so excited to announce that I AM FRUITFUL will be included in North Texas Giving Day as a non-profit this year! The potential is HUGE!!
If you are new to I Am Fruitful, we provide resources, groups, support, and encouragement to couples struggling with infertility and going through infant loss and miscarriage. We steward our funds as if they are our own, and we desire to glorify God with every dollar.
North Texas Giving Day is September 15, and we need your help in spreading the word! If you have struggled to grow your family, you KNOW how isolating, lonely, and desperate that season is. We are making a mark in the Kingdom and in this community!
Here are a few things we're doing to support this community:
- Baby Loss Care Packages are sent out when we hear of a loss.
- Coloring Books provide a tangible resource during grief.
- In-person Group is a place for growth, encouragement, and fellowship.
- We give free resources, including around 1,000 downloads of our free devotional.
- Reach over 14,000 people DAILY through social media encouragement.
- Speaking and sharing the truth at events around the country.
- Prayer and Prophetic Teams pray for specific needs and share words of encouragement.
Your donation MATTERS! It helps us to provide care packages, it allows us to continue offering prayer teams and groups and free resources. It helps to bring AWARENESS! It allows us to grow and expand our impact.
When you give via NorthTexasGivingDay.org, your donation goes further with bonus funds and prizes. All donations scheduled between September 7th and 13th or made between 6am and midnight on September 14, 2017 qualify. Your donation triggers opportunities for your I Am Fruitful to win prizes rewarded at random or for the highest number of donors! This year every dollar given up to $10,000 will be multiplied with bonus funds when donors give online through NorthTexasGivingDay.org.
Here are 2 simple ways you can help:
- Set a reminder and schedule a gift on September 7th or give on September 15th!
- Share this link on social media and let your friends know what this means to YOU. Share your story, your struggle, or how I Am Fruitful has encouraged or supported you!