A delicious Chocolate Banana Protein Shake with fertility boosters to help aid in conception!Read More
First of all, YUM! Secondly, yum AND it boosts my fertility?? Count me in.
I have to say thank you to Dr. Jenni Blossom over at BlossomToBeFit for sharing this amazing recipe. If you are intimidated by these ingredients (admittedly, as I was), I highly encourage you to stick with us and give it a try! Go to your local health food store and don't be afraid to ask where things are! That's what I did, and I found everything I needed. It's delicious and can aid in conception!
Here is a link to Jenni's recipe! And please watch the video from this afternoon!
Jenni generously broke down the fertility health benefits for you below! I want to encourage you to go to the original recipe to see the measurements and amounts for ingredients...
- Frozen Mixed Berries: Excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, and prove to be an anti-inflammatory, which helps in creating an optimal environment for the egg.
- Bee Pollen (*do not consume if you have a bee allergy): Helps to boost the immune system, packed full of vitamins + minerals, and helps to enhance conception.
- Frozen Bananas: Packed full of vitamin C, B6, potassium, fiber, folate, and other high nutritional components; helping with hormone regulation and conception.
- Spinach: Zinc, folate acid, iron, antioxidants, and powerful nutrition, helping to support the woman's body AND reproductive system!
- Almond Butter: An excellent choice for omega-3 fatty acids! Almond butter is a "good fat" and helps with brain development (and your baby's!) and helps to balance out the body.
- Ground Flax: Another excellent source of omega-3s! Great for balancing the body and hormones, along with brain development (for you and your baby!)
- Green Powder (spirulina, chlorella, wheat grass): A power source of energy, vitamins and minerals to help strengthen and enhance your body.
- Almond, Coconut, or Hemp Milk (depending on how creamy you want your smoothie!): An excellent substitute for dairy, and packed full of powerful nutrition!
- Click here for the recipe and to see the last ingredient that is high in antioxidants, vitamins, increases libido, and enhances the reproductive system!
Enjoy your Fertility Smoothie once a day!!