National Infertility Awareness Week
April 22-28, 2018
Start thinking NOW about how you want to get involved and raise awareness during NIAW. We hope these ideas inspire you to think outside the box and share your story! No matter where you're at in your infertility (we like to call it "delayed fertility") journey...
YOUR STORY MATTERS
- Post FREE NIAW GRAPHICS on social media HERE.
- Share us your testimony HERE if you are on the other side of infertility to help spread hope.
- Create your own inspirational graphic for NIAW (we love OVER and Word Swag).
- Share your story on Facebook Live or live on Instagram (YouTube is great too).
- Host a dinner in your home for all the friends and family who have supported you through infertility. Then blog or post about it on social media.
- Read and share uplifting stories and testimonies of God's faithfulness through infertility! (This link is a great place to get started!)
- Email our free devotional for the two-week wait to a friend! Or share it on Facebook!
- Make a Pinterest Board dedicated to your journey of infertility and share uplifting scriptures, quotes, and resources.
- Let us know about your infertility blog, vlog, YouTube channel, or organization so we can help spread the word.
- Want to write for us? Send us an article and we'll give it a look! email@example.com
- Ask your library or favorite bookstore to display infertility support books; or ask your church bookstore to have a small sign and dedicate a section of the store to books on healing, miracles, devotionals for women/couples.
- Submit your prayer need and let our Prayer Team partner with you!
- Donate HERE today! (Your contribution will help bring hope to couples whose situation feels hopeless. We seek to build faith in Jesus and provide support in meaningful and tangible ways)
- Invest in your personal growth during this time by buying a new book or devo. Here are a few of my favs while ttc:
- Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst
- Sign up for a faith-based women's conference (these are two conferences I'll be attending these upcoming conferences:
- Give Joy Comes in the Morning: Coloring Through Infant Loss and Miscarriage to a friend (or buy one for yourself)! There are 3 pages that are specific to loss, but the rest are uplifting, hope-inspiring scriptures, words, and quotes.
- Host a creative get-together with friends. Print this free coloring page or buy adult coloring books.Paint, color, and maybe throw in some wine! Use the night as an opportunity to share your story and invite your friends along this journey with you.
- Organize a "Walk for Infertility" or small fundraiser in your community (think: walk in the park, garage sale, dinner, etc.)
Collab with us! We love working with brands, individuals, ministries, and businesses who are kingdom-focused and share our passions and purposes. To collab fill out your request here (speaking, writing, training, mentoring, events & retreats, guest blogs).
Lately on Instagram: