I am so thrilled to share what's ahead for I Am Fruitful, and what we have in store for YOU over the next few weeks.
Balloon Release Kits for Infant Loss & Miscarriage- Coming TOMORROW!! Set your alarm for 10:30am CST if you want to purchase one! Then head HERE.
Joy Comes in the Morning: Coloring Through Infant Loss and Miscarriage- We're sharing the release date in February and will give details about our Book Launch Party which will be in MARCH!
Infertility in the Bible Series- we'll be wrapping up the complete series over the next few days on Facebook with stories 6 and 7!
Media- 2 NEW Podcast interviews from Jennifer Blossom over at Blossom To Be Fit (LISTEN HERE) and with Christy from Pregnancy Loss Journey (coming February 27). We discuss business, ministry, miscarriage, and infertility. I share about making decisions during infertility on the BlossomToBeFit podcast to check it out and be encouraged in your waiting!
BIG NEWS- We've opened up a giving option on I Am Fruitful HERE (scroll down to see some of the things the Lord has put on our hearts for 2017 and what you'll be investing in when you give). Also, in January we received our approval letter from the IRS as a 501c3 tax-exempt charitable organization!! Almost 9 months of paperwork, $1,000 in fees, attorneys, phone calls, googling, more paperwork... then waiting. And the most amazing praise report is that we received a generous donation that covered EVERY SINGLE PENNY of it. My friends- God provides for anything He asks you to do!! Don't be afraid to step out in faith!!
Personal- We moved our home office! Just to a different room in the house, but the space feels fresh and I feel motivated to step into 2017 with fresh perspective and insight from the Lord! That means new content for YOU!
I Am Fruitful In-Person Group- We start back up Feb 6 here in our home!!
We want you to connect with us and get involved! Click here to find out how!
At I Am Fruitful, we are on a mission to inspire hope in those dealing with infertility, infant loss, and miscarriage. Our goal is to come alongside them as a major source of encouragement during their season of grief and waiting, and we are excited to give you a recap of how the Lord used this ministry in 2016:
- Reached over 14,000 people through social media and created over 50 new support videos
- Held 2 semesters of our in-person couples group– impacting 6 couples
- Completed our application for 501c3 (which was approved this January)
- Began our first book: Joy Comes in the Morning: Coloring Through Infant Loss and Miscarriage
- Provided meaningful resources including a freedom challenge and a free devo with over 800 downloads
- Shared on guest blogs and podcasts and held over 15 giveaways totally over $1,000 in donated gifts
Although we are thrilled about what God did in 2016, we are even more excited to ask you to join us in accomplishing our mission for 2017! (GIVE HERE) We are committed to seeing lives changed and hearts turned to the Lord. In addition to continuing with the list above, here a few of the things God has put on our hearts for 2017:
- Sending impactful support packages when we hear of a family who has lost a baby
- Serving at women’s events (speaking, hosting, leading, booths)
- Launching Balloon Release Kits
- Developing group curriculum for churches and retreat curriculum for weekend intensives
- We also have plans to continue with our small group, encourage through social media, offer miscarriage support and grow our resource library at www.iamfruitful.org.