I AM FRUITFUL was created to inspire hope in those trying to conceive, dealing with infertility, and suffering through loss and miscarriage. Through unique programs and resources, we desire to encourage and uplift those struggling with infertility. Our goal is to come alongside couples as a major source of encouragement during their season of waiting.
We desire to become a leading resource for Christian couples trying to conceive (TTC). We are on a mission to change the face of what infertility looks like in the Christian TTC community so that through this struggle we can be a light to those who don't know the Lord. We are committed to seeing lives changed, babies born, and marriages restored.
We have a vision where
- no one would feel alone through infertility
- every parent who loses a child is comforted and supported in a meaningful way
- husbands are provided quality resources to better understand and support their wives
- infertility in the Christian community looks different from infertility elsewhere
- churches have a life-changing resource to provide couples who are struggling alone
- marriages are transformed during this season and not torn apart
- we become the hands and feet of Jesus, creating a culture in which healings, miracles, and freedom are the norm and not the exception in the world of (in)fertility.
I AM FRUITFUL is committed to coming alongside couples to help them experience Christ in a more personal and fulfilling way during their season of waiting.
It's a grand vision! Good thing we serve a grand God!
- We highly value life, family, pregnancy, and adoption.
- God's truth is the foundation of everything we do.
- Doing things with excellence is important to us.
- Kindness, compassion, and motivation and are key.
Our Programs & Resources
- Live Video Encouragement
- Couples Support Group (DFW area)
- Free Devotional
- Balloon Release Kits (coming soon)
- Miscarriage Support
- Meaningful Blog & Social Media Posts for Daily Encouragement
- Joy Comes in the Morning: Coloring Through Infant Loss and Miscarriage
- Growing Online Library of Testimonies
- Community Exchanges and Devo Challenges
If you would like information about any of our programs, let us know here!